SF Beauty comes in one set of soap (Vitamin C or Vitamin E), day cream and night cream.
1. Soap of vitamin C- for sensitive, acne and oily skin
2. Soap of vitamin E- for dry and normal skin
3. Day cream- Act as a UV protection and moisturizer
4. Night cream- treat acne, smoothen, clean and whiten the skin
Unfortunately i DELETED all my previous picture cause i just hate to see it :(. I have tried so so so many product. There are good products but the expensive ones like reaaaaaaally expensive. Not to mention on facial treatment EVERY WEEK and see specialist or in other name dermatologist. Not that its not good. Its good but I just don't like to depend on pills. I have to eat 3times per day in 3month! I feel like I'm taking drugs! Haha.
I have received lots of compliment (blushing). Even on skype with my friend who study in Switzerland said my face is clear from acne! Oh, I'm just so happy I can't even describe it. Its like walking on a rainbow :). However my phone's camera broke down, so I have no picture of mine. But i have my own sister testimony.
And now her face is more smoother and clearer skin
Because it gives great result, I decided to sell it.YES, I'M SELLING SF BEAUTY. Macam orang kata "jangan cantik sorang2". Because i just start this business, I'm doing on PROMOTION.
Normal set Vitamin C
Promotion price : RM90.00
Normal set Vitamin E
Promotion price: RM90.00
OR you still afraid on trying new product
Trial Set
Normal price: RM79.90
Promotion price: RM60.00
For more information, call or SMS 017- 7587352 (wani)





produk nie menagndungi merkuri serta telah ditarik blik lesen pengeluarannya. boleh rujuk http://portal.bpfk.gov.my/index.cfm?&menuid=118&parentid=116 yg mana FS BEUTY mengandungi mercury
ReplyDelete