Monday, 25 February 2013

Wana is in Switzerland

This is the worse semester break. No vacancy at all! Its not that i like working, but i love money. *sigh. 

Anyway, it has been a long time i didn't update this blog. Or even view it. I just did this blog because i was assign to do it for MGT417. And because writing is not really my thing (its my twin's thing). And currently Wana is in Switzerland to further her study there. 

STUDY IN SWITZERLAND HOW COOL IS THAT. 

The first Malaysian and the first malay.

And she is there for 25 days already. I receive a lot of 'Sedih tak Wana nak pergi?' questions from people. Seriously, im not sad at all. I'm relief actually cause we quarrel a lot and I feel so peaceful hahahaha.


p/s: Wana has not post or share any picture yet, so this is Google picture.

2 comments: