Thursday, 1 November 2012

Rainy days

Its raining half of the day with thunders and lighting in the evening and it has been raining for days now. Either you're in Subang or Kl or Bangi. So, I was stuck in Shah Alam for almost an hour with my mummy and sisters. Luckily we saw KFC. We discover there's a new recipe. Yummeh! It's a KFC pokkits and they have promotion! Buy 2 free 1 at a price of 7.20 each. But i don't eat chicken so i just watch them eat. Lol.



I'm pretty sure its raining the whole Malaysia, i guess. I dodn't really watch the news but from the cover page of The Star there's a storm in New York. The front page written,

'As superstorm Sandy moves inland, millions 
of people along the US East Coast have to go without
 power or mass transit, with New York among the
 worst hit. Malaysian students spoke of dispruted lessons and
 having to stock up food amid conditions "so windy 
that it's raining sideways.'


So get ready your umbrella before going out. Reminder for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment