Thursday, 29 November 2012

Me, Myself and I

My name is Syazwani. I grow up in Subang Jaya with 3 brother, a sister and a twins. My father is a retired and my mother is a housewife. I have realized how lucky I am to live in such a happy family. I love my family, especially my mother, who strongly influences my life. She has taught me how to speak, to eat and to behave in a sensible way :)

The name of my twins is Syazwana. Me and my twins are never apart even now. We went into the same pre-school, primary school, secondary school and now the same university in the same campus. Lol. Me and my twins are not much of look-so-alike but people tend to confuse me and my twins.

Me & my tiwns
She's FAT. Yes, definitely she's fatter than me. Haha. Half of the time, all we do is quarrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment